BTA Tennis Coaching is all about providing a unique rewards based programme throughout Hertfordshire. There is something for everyone – whether you’re two years old or an adult, our goal is to provide fun tennis sessions where you will learn and develop new skills, whatever standard you are!
We want to create an environment where everyone feels welcome, wherever you live, whatever age or ability you are and to feel you are progressing at a rate that suits you.
Our coaching team are ready to step on court with you and we promise to make every lesson fun and enjoyable!
Our unique reward scheme is second to none and whether you are an advanced player or a complete beginner, you will feel the benefits of our reward scheme, both on court and at home showing off your amazing prizes and certificates!
If you would like more information about us, or if you would like BTA Tennis Coaching to come to your club or school, please do not hesitate to contact Dom or Harry through the form below or by phone.
Under 10s Programme
- For children up to 10 years old
- Groups and private lessons run at clubs and schools
- Building confidence at a young age
- For adults of all abilities
- Morning and evening groups
- Private lessons and group coaching
- Fun packed tennis and multi-sports holiday camps
- For kids of all age groups and abilities
- Run by qualified coaches and assistants
- Several venues and schools across Hertfordshire
- Opportunity to play on a variety of surfaces
- Clubs offering social and team tennis
- LTA qualified coaching team
- Coaching to take your tennis to the next level
- Personalised programme to achieve your goals
BTA Tennis Coaching,
Broxbourne Sports Club,
Mill Lane Close,
BTA Tennis is proud to be sponsored by